- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup roasted and salted cashews
Optional: Vanilla bean/vanilla extract, chocolate chips, shredded coconut
- Soak all ingredients in water for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain the water and add all ingredients to a food processor until a smooth batter is formed (add vanilla here if using).
- Fill 2 ice cube trays with the mixture and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Blend frozen batter in a high speed blender until smooth (you may need to add a few tbsp of almond milk if your blender isn’t as strong as mine).
- Pour batter into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips, coconut, or any other treats you like in your ice cream!
- Evenly pour batter into a loaf pan and freeze for about 1 more hour.
- Scoop ice cream out of the load pan and enjoy!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!