Allergens: nuts, egg
- 1 large sweet potato
- egg white for dipping (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup roasted salted almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cook sweet potato as desired (I used the microwave)
- Mash sweet potato in a bowl and add cinnamon
- Grind nuts in a food processor or blender until you have some finely ground but still some bigger chunks
- Spoon about 1-2 tbsp of sweet potato and roll into a ball with your palm as best you can
- Roll the ball in egg whites and then roll in the nuts until completely coated
- Place the balls on a greased pan and cook for about 15-20 min making sure the nuts don’t burn
** These are great as a Thanksgiving appetizer!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!