- 1 medium purple sweet potato (can use regular or white potato)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Peel sweet potato to remove skin and thinly slice potato.
- Place potato slices on the bottom of an oven safe dish and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Place sweet potatoes in the oven for 15 minutes until they are cooked or more if your slices are thicker.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and crack eggs on top.
- Place back in the oven for 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked to desired taste.
- Add slices avocado and any other toppings you desire!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!