Easy no-bake “Peanut butter” Cups
- 3/4 cup sunflower butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 overripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (I use alcohol free)
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- Pumpkin seeds
- Mash the banana and then add the base ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray muffin cups with oil or nonstick spray (I use Trader Joe’s olive oil spray)
- Using a spoon, fill each muffin cup 1/2 way up.
- Place chocolate in a saucepan and place over low heat, constantly stirring until melted.
- Spoon the melted chocolate on top of the pumpkin layer.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and sea salt on top of chocolate if desired 🎃
- Place and store in the freezer.
- Enjoy !
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!