Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1.2 cup dairy free dark chocolate
- 1/2 c pb2 DRY- add water after measuring 1/2 cup to get smooth consistency
- 1/2 c crunchy pb
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place parchment paper in a pan ( I used 4×6 I think) and melt chocolate in the microwave or on the stove.
- Pour melted chocolate into the pan and sprinkle a layer of cashews on top and put in the freezer.
- In a bowl mix honey, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine powdered peanut butter with enough water to make it a smooth consistency. Add this to the bowl with the honey and regular peanut butter.
- Take chocolate out of the freezer and spread this layer on top. Place back in the freezer to harden a bit. When you take it out to cut it, you may need to let the chocolate soften a bit before being able to cut it into even squares.