Allergens: egg, nuts
*These can also be made into muffins if you don’t have a doughnut pan!
- 1/2 cup cassava flour (or any flour)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 + 2 tbsp pumpkin ( I used fresh roasted sugar pumpkin, but canned would be fine)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (can use any kind)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter and extra coconut sugar for frosting
- Mix wet and dry ingredients seperately in two bowls
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Place batter in a big plastic bag and cut off the tip of the corner to easily squeeze evenly into the donut pan
- Bake at 375 for about 20 min
- Melt coconut butter in a small cup and spread on top of each donut and sprinkle with coconut sugar!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!