- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Birch Benders pancake/waffle mix (if you don’t have this use oat flour)
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed butter (can use peanut butter )
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (can use brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (can use carob powder)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life because they are dairy, gluten, and soy free)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a food processor, mix all of the wet ingredients together.
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine we and dry ingredients and fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before cutting.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!