- 1 yellow or green squash
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (I used fresh)
- 3 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp flour (I used gluten free paleo cassava flour)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk (can use any milk)1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Use a spiraliser to make your squash into noodles
- Add almond milk, pumpkin (if canned), broth, and spices to a pan on medium heat and stir
- If using fresh pumpkin, puree it in a blender with the almond milk before adding to the pan
- Add in the spices and flour to thicken
- Combine the noodles and the sauce!
** If you want a thinner sauce, use less milk, and for a thicker sauce use more!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!