Allergens: nuts, egg
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 large very ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 325F. Place oiled parchment paper in a 9×5 loaf pan
- Whisk the coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs first, then add in the bananas, honey, and vanilla and mash together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until combined. Whisk in the coconut oil until incorporated.
- Scrape the batter into the loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spoon or fork
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!