- 2 packages of organic chicken tenders from trader joes
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Mix all ingredients in a large plastic ziplock bag
- Place the chicken tenders in the marinade and let sit for at least 4 hours
- Preheat the oven to 350F or the grill to medium
- Take the tenders out and slide onto wooden skewers
- Cook in the oven for about 20-25 min or on the grill for 15-20 min
- Enjoy with a side of steamed edamame!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!