- 2 cans black beans
- 1 cup ground oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse black beans (save a little bit of liquid in case the mixture is too dry)
- In a food processor, blend the black beans
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and then add the ground beans,oat flour, and spices to the mixture and combine
- Form patties into patties with your hands and bake in the oven at 350F for 10-15 min and then pan fry them in 1 tbsp of oil or place on a grill for a few min. (I used a George Foreman).
- You can use sliced sweet potatoes for the bun
- Add avocado, salsa, pickles, tomato, onions
- Add cheese (can even add shredded cheese to the mixture!)
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!