Allergens: egg, nuts
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 overripe medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a blender
- Once blended, transfer to a bowl and add chocolate chips and anything else you want (I sprinkled in a few peanut butter chocolate chips).
- Line a pan with foil and lightly grease, or just grease a pan without the foil. You can use an 8×8 pan like I did for a much thicker brownie, or use a 9×13 pan for thinner brownies.
- Bake for about 35-40 min or until a toothpick comes out relatively clean.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!