- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Bob’s red mill all purpose gluten free flour (or another type of AP flour) *
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl combine all of the wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl and mix until well combined. Using a spoon, evenly fill donut pan with the batter and smooth out for even cooking.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the tops of the donuts are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts for 1 donut (Makes 9 donuts): 145 calories, 9 grams fat, 6 grams saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 15 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fiber, 9 grams sugar, 1 gram protein.
*To make these paleo, use 1 3/4 cup almond flour and 1/4 cup coconut flour.