Allergens: eggs, nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- Cinnamon (doesn’t count as an ingredient it’s a condiment that should be used always – haha!)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor or just whisk in a bowl with a fork
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb moisture
- Spray oil on the skillet, and then drop batter into desired size 🙂
- Top with peanut butter, honey, syrup, or fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!