Mental and physical health and wellness are top of mind for many people this year. I’ve put together a list of items you can gift to a loved one (including yourself). Many of these are small women-owned businesses with great quality products.
For the one who love to cook ….
- Mac chefs knife. Every kitchen needs a good chefs knife, it’s worth the investment.
- Virtual pasta making classes. My dear friend Cameo and owner of Allora Pasta Co. offers
- Cookbook, Just Eat Real Food. Founder of the wildly popular blog and Instagram account Star Infinite Food, Caitlin Greene is one of the leaders in modern health-conscious cooking centered on intuitive eating and food freedom and a dear friend of mine.
- Smart meat thermometer with bluetooth is great if you are new to cooking meats, especially a Thanksgiving turkey.
- Basic meat thermometer. I’ve had mine for over a year now and have compared it alongside much more expensive thermometers with confirmed accuracy. It’s hard to believe I’ve gone this long without temping my meat!
- Phillips Air Fryer.
For the one who cares about sustainability and non toxic living…
- Reusable produce bags
- This plant-based cookbook by Food25 is full of delcious meals and snacks that will leave you feeling satisfied and inspired.
- Branch Basics is the brand of non-toxic household items I use on a daily basis. I have their starter kit which include daily cleaning products as well as their laundry detergent. Use the code NUTRITIONREWIRED for 15% off all Starter Kits.
- In the past year I’ve learned a lot about the harms of using non-stick or teflon based cookware. This cast iron skillet (pre-seasoned) and stainless steel cookware set are great gift ideas for those who may not make the healthy swap on their own.
- Beauty counter is my go-to for makeup. They also have a few products for men . discount code cleanforall20
- ThinkSport deodorant
- Berkey Water Filter
For the one focusing on mental health….
- Motivational and Inspirational Daily Calendar. This calendar has received so much positive feedback. I post the quotes daily on my instagram story and I can’t tell you how many people ask me for the link.
- Anxi-tea blend. My friend Lindsey, founder of Drink Symbi, believes in naturopathic health and herbal medicine as a form of healing. Use the code “nutritionrewired” for 15% off.
- Non-toxic candle with rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, and sage.
- Weighted blanket. I bought this one for my boyfriend for his birthday and he says it’s helped him sleep! It is quite a workout making the bed.
- Nfuse Lavender magnesium lotion. Use the code REWIRED20for 20% off. I use this before bed or even after a tough workout.
- Aculief Wearable Acupressure
For the one who is trying to give up coffee or alcohol…
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cocoa with Cordyceps is my absolute favorite boost in the morning with medicinal mushrooms without the cortisol spike from traditional caffeine. Use the code PERFECT at checkout on Black Friday.
- This mocktail book with gut friendly elixirs developed by a fellow registered dietitian is full of delicious alcohol-free recipes that are exciting and full of new flavors.
- Rock Grace Ruby Reserve- Flower. This no sugar added elixir with adaptogens is great on it’s own but you may be inclined to make a healthy cocktail with it if you aren’t quite ready for a dry January.
For the one who has trouble sleeping…
- Nutrition Rewired Sleep CBD oil. This is my most popular product as of this year and I am so happy to hear how many people it has helped. The reviews are starting to speak for themselves. For 30% off use the code REWIRED30 at checkout.
- Manta sleep mask. I’ve been using this one for over a year now. I love that it doesn’t put pressure on my eyes or eyelids and it’s washer machine friendly!
- DoTerra Lavender Essential Oil
- Marpac Dohm White Noise Machine
For the one who is interested in biohacking, detoxification, and optimizing longevity…
- Broccoli sprout growing kit. Broccoli sprouts release a phytochemical called sulforaphane which can help heal the gut, reduce inflammation, and could even help fight cancer by enhancing antioxidant activities.
- Biolight red light therapy lamp NUTRITIONREWIRED10 for 10% off.
- Inside Tracker Blood and DNA Test. Use KENNEYGIFT at checkout starts on Thursday, November 25th, 2021 and goes until Monday, November 29th. $200 off Ultimate plus a FREE InnerAge or 25% off the entire InsideTracker store.
- Newman Trampoline. This is a great low impact way to get your heart rate up but also stimulate the lymphatic system. It takes some effort to set up, but it’s well worth it.
- Osea Lymphatic brush
For the one who struggles to get their vegetables in…
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Vegetable Spiralizer
- Vitamin 5200 Standard blender. I’ve had this blender for 8 years now.
- Nama J2 Juicer. I got this last month and it’s so much quieter than my previous juicer and I get a lot more juice out of the leafy greens. Use the code ERIN80 for 80$ off.
For the one who loves fitness…
- Whoop wearable recovery device and fitness tracker. 1-month, free with that link. WHOOP 4.0 is included. Plus free shipping.
- TRX strength bands.
- Hydroflask Water Bottle
- Nathan running water bottle
- Hyperice Massage Gun
For the one who struggles with digestion or hormone balance…..
- Atrantil daily digestive support and balance. Use code “ERIN25” for 25% off.
- Teas by Traditional Medicinals: peppermint, ginger, fennel, and throat coat.
- Klaire labs probiotic. This is a great broad spectrum probiotic that might help with everyday digestive stress.
- Seed cycling Kit. My friend Kate, a registered dietitian, started this company to help women support healthy hormones naturally with the power of nutrients. ERIN15 for 15% off
- Tend care package for cancer patients. If you know someone who is receiving active cancer treatment in Massachusetts, this would be a great treat for self care which also includes a recorded webinar by me about nutrition, mental health, and the gut microbiome, in addition to a pasta class from Allora Pasta Co.
- 88 chocolate protein bar (nut-free) NUTRITION21
- Avocado huggers
- Granola Butter – Allergen friendly!
- Henry rose all natural fragrance (sampler kit)
- Dr. Tungs Tongue cleaner
If you are interested in gifting my 1:1 nutrition coaching services to a loved one, email me at email@example.com.